Eligible Submissions: MFOA is seeking out documents that will be a useful resource for municipal finance officers. Documents submitted must be public domain and/or provided with consent by original author, organization or municipality. As such, the following documents are considered eligible submissions:
- Municipal Policies;
- Standard Operating Procedures;
- Request for Proposals;
- Presentations on Relevant Topics;
- Academic Papers on Relevant Topics;
- Research Projects on Relevant Topics;
- Policy Briefs on Relevant Topics;
- Municipal Bylaws;
- Municipal Strategic Plans;
- Financial Reports;
- Finance Templates; and
- Asset Management Plans.
Ineligible Submissions: Documents that are not of public domain and are unauthorized by the author will be ineligible for the Virtual Library. If you are unsure whether the document pertains to a relevant topic, feel free to submit the content with a note or email email@example.com for more information.
- The author, organization, or municipality will continue to hold all rights to the document.
- Your submission of the document authorizes MFOA to publish it into the Virtual Library and potentially feature the document in future promotional materials (such as the MFOA e-Newsletter).
- Accepted submissions will credit the person who submits the document.