Exhibitor Package Inclusions
Your Exhibitor Package Includes:
- Two Exhibitor Badges with Lunch (Wed & Thurs) + Breakfast (Thurs) + Refreshments
- One 10’ (width) x 8’ (depth) booth space, draped & skirted 6 ft. table
- Two chairs
- 15 AMP electrical outlet
- Wireless internet access in the exhibitor hall
- Entry to Opening Night Networking Reception
- Access to the conference website - opportunity to further connect with delegates
- Company listing, description, logo, website and contact info on the conference website
- Option to include up to three digital promotional materials with your company listing on the conference microsite
- Delegate Contact List – to be provided on the first day of the conference
- Option to participate in delegate prize draws (max. 2 prizes per booth)
- Option to participate in our 'In It to Win It' delegate contest and prize donation
Early Bird Rate is $1650.00 + HST
- valid until July 29
Regular Rate is $1900.00 + HST
A 15% discount will be applied to all 2021 returning exhibitors.
- If you wish to stay for our Gala Dinner & Entertainment on Thursday September 22 to network and mingle with delegates, a cost of $160.00 + HST per person will apply. Tickets cannot be purchased on-site and space is limited.
- Additional staff badges are available for purchase at an additional cost of $150.00 +HST per person.
- Additional opening night Networking Reception Tickets are available for purchase at an additional cost of $65.00 + HST.
to view the latest exhibitor floorplan
Trade Show Location & Hours
Blue Mountain Resort
Village Conference Center - The Courts
190 Gord Canning Drive, The Blue Mountains, Ontario, L9Y 1C2
Wednesday, September 21
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM AND
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM - Opening Night Networking Reception
Thursday, September 22
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Booth Set Up & Tear Down
Move In & Set Up
Tuesday, September 20 at 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Wednesday, September 21 at 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Move out & Tear Down
Thursday, September 22 at 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Additional Booth Furnishings & Advanced Shipping
Click Here to download the Stronco Show Service Exhibitor Package
Stronco Show Service is our official service contractor for the Annual Conference.
Click here for instructions on shipping materials to Blue Mountain Resort
Included with your exhibitor package is the option to include up to three digital marketing/promotional items
along with your company listing on the conference website. This feature provides you with the opportunity to provide rich collateral and share more information with MFOA Conference Delegates such as a unique offer, new product/service information or a ‘how-to’ reference guide. The promotional material you provide will be featured on the conference website with your company listing.
How to Participate:
Participating exhibitors can provide their materials via email (email@example.com
), no later than August 8, 2022
Content you can include as Promotional Materials:
- Voucher for Free Sample or Product
- Information videos
- Coupon/Discount Code exclusive to MFOA delegates
- Document Share, How-To Information Guide
- Your website/Company brochure
- Tools & Templates
Or any other items, let your imagination run wild!
Rules, Regulations & Conference Code of Conduct
to review the Exhibitor Rules, Regulation and Conference Code of Conduct. You will be asked to confirm your acknowledgement of reviewing and agreeing to the terms outlined in this document upon registration.
Conference Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
Take advantage of the many high-profile opportunities that can increase your exposure
with MFOA members. Registered exhibitors can save 15%
off all 2022 corporate sponsorship and custom conference advertising opportunities.
Contact Krista Klesch, Manager, Learning & Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
The MFOA has secured a block of rooms for our exhibitors. Please note selection/availability is on a first-come-first-serve bases and accommodation availability is not guaranteed.
to book your hotel stay at Blue Mountain Resort
Please note in past years we have had non-accredited organizations contacting individuals regarding the MFOA Conference. These companies may offer to help book your guest rooms for our conference at a discounted rate. MFOA is not affiliated with any of these groups. Please do not provide them your personal information or credit card details. MFOA has arranged room blocks directly with Blue Mountain Resort. You can book your room using the instructions provided above or by contacting the reservation line directly.
Included with your exhibitor package is the opportunity to donate prizes. There are two options outlined below that are available for you to participate in. Participation is complimentary to all registered exhibitors.
1) Delegate Prize Draw:
maximum of 2 prize donations per booth. Exhibitors will collect business cards from participating delegates. An MFOA staff member will visit each participating booth in the trade show room to draw and announce the winners.
2) "In It to Win It" Delegate Contest
: MFOA’s highly successful, ‘In It to Win It’ contest, housed within our conference mobile microsite, provides delegates with opportunities to collect points by completing various tasks throughout the conference. Delegates will be entered into a draw to WIN great prizes. Each participating booth will be provided with a unique ‘code’ and participating delegates can redeem points towards their overall score by collecting exhibitor codes.
Please confirm your participation and prize donation(s), if you choose to do so, by Monday August 8, 2022
by emailing email@example.com
COVID related practices at the MFOA Conference will be informed by provincial and local public health guidance at the time and will be subject to change.
Contact Tanya Pisegna, Training Coordinator, MFOA – firstname.lastname@example.org
/ 416-362-9001 x 225
We recognize that our work as MFOA and CHUMS and the work of municipalities, take place on traditional Indigenous territories across Ontario. We recognize and respect the history, languages, and cultures of the First Nations, Metis, Inuit and all Indigenous peoples whose presence continues to enrich our communities.