SAVE THE DATE!
2021 MFOA Annual Conference: September 21 - 24
We look forward to seeing you at our next Annual Conference!
2020 Virtual Annual Conference Highlights
A special thanks to our members, partners, speakers, corporate and annual conference sponsors and exhibitors for making this year's annual conference a great success.
- Doug Griffiths' Keynote Address highlighted how municipalities can use simple tools to navigate through change and uncertainty
- Carla Rieger's Closing Keynote Address discussed habits of mind that can train your brain to stay in a high a performance state, no matter what
- Leading edge concurrent sessions that included case studies, tools and templates, and best practices
- Exhibitor Showcase that highlighted specialists and vendors from across the province
- Discussion forums based on population size and social equity topics
- Ethics Workshop– delegates benefited from the opportunity to complete the mandatory 4- hour ethics requirement outlined by CPA
MFOA Member Award Winners 2020 - Congratulations!
MFOA Board of Directors and staff would like to recognize outstanding member contributions throughout the year. At this year’s virtual conference, we presented these awards to special members that have displayed their unwavering commitment to the finance sector and with MFOA.
Congratulations to our Recipients!
- MFOA’s 2020 Leadership Award:
- Craig Dyer, Regional Municipality of Waterloo
- MFOA’s 2020 Engagement Award:
- Maggie Wang, Regional Municipality of Peel
- Sue Dent, Town of Blind River
Conference Session Recordings
The majority of conference recordings are available on the conference website: www.mfoa.on.ca/ac
. Access to all conference resources, including recordings, presentations, and the exhibitor showcase, will be available up until Friday, October 30
The virtual annual conference is eligible for CPD credits. To request a certificate of completion please complete our CPD Request Form
Your feedback is invaluable to the ongoing improvement of the conference program and other training events. Please take a few moments to complete the Virtual Conference Survey by Friday, October 9.