2019 Annual Conference Highlights
A special thanks to our members, partners, speakers, corporate and annual conference sponsors and exhibitors for making this year's annual conference at Deerhurst Resort, Huntsville a great success.
- Lee Kagan and Ben Wells' Keynote Address highlighted how municipalities can take a more holistic and maturity-based approach to cyber security, encompassing all members of the team
- Denise Donlon's Closing Keynote Address provided a hilarious and inspirational presentation on why agile adaption in the face of rapid change is the only way to survive in any business
- Leading edge concurrent sessions that included case studies, tools and templates, and best practices
- Largest Trade show with specialists and vendors from across the province
- Networking events throughout the conference
- LIVE STREAMING – more than 35 individuals attended the conference virtually
- TUESDAY WORKSHOPS – 120 delegates extended their conference and benefited from the additional professional development opportunity
- MOBILE WEB - provided a convenient platform for delegates to access their personal conference schedule, session information, connect with exhibitor experts, and network with their colleagues (while collecting points for the 'In It To Win It' contest)
If you wish to request a certificate for your Annual Conference CPD credits, please email email@example.com
Help Us Help You: Please fill out the Annual Conference Survey. Your feedback is invaluable to the ongoing improvement of the conference program and special events. Please take a few minutes to complete this survey by end of day on Friday, October 11, 2019.
Onsite Delegates - Annual Conference Survey
Live Stream Delegates - Annual Conference Survey
MFOA Member Award Winners 2019 - Congratulations!
MFOA Board of Directors and staff would like to recognize outstanding member contributions throughout the year. At this year’s annual conference, we presented these awards to special members that have displayed their unwavering commitment to the finance sector and with MFOA.
Congratulations to our Recipients!
- MFOA's 2019 Excellence in Municipal Finance Award:
- Nancy Taylor from the Region of Durham
- MFOA’s 2019 Leadership Award:
- Ken Nix from the Town of Whitby
- Duane Ramkissoon from the Town of Whitby
- MFOA’s 2019 Engagement Award:
- Sackeria Jackson-Hinds from the Township of Ignace
SAVE THE DATE!
2020 MFOA Annual Conference is Sept. 23 - 25 at Blue Mountain Resort.
Looking forward to seeing you at our next Annual Conference!
Tuesday September 17, 2019
Wednesday September 18, 2019
Thursday September 19, 2019
Friday September 20, 2019