Join us on September 22 - 25, 2020
for our Virtual Annual Conference and Exhibitor Showcase. Our theme this year is Change. Challenge. Opportunity.
The MFOA Virtual Annual Conference and Exhibitor Showcase provides an opportunity for organizations to introduce their products and services, build their brand, and network with conference attendees from municipal governments across Ontario. Don't miss out on this opportunity to showcase your organization at this dynamic event!
2019 MFOA Conference Feedback:
372 delegates in attendance - 95% said the quality of service providers at the trade show met their needs
54 exhibitor booths sold - 100% said they would return as an exhibitor at future MFOA Conference
*Note: 2019 MFOA Conference & Trade Show in-person event
What Our Delegates Have Said...
"Exhibitors were very knowledgeable and high quality."
"Excellent show! Big selection of exhibitors."
"It's great to have the opportunity to see new products."
What Our Exhibitors Have Said...
"Best municipal conference by far."
"This was another flawless, cream-of-the-crop trade show and conference."
"Our satisfaction is the abundance of traffic we get at this conference."
"Great opportunity to visit with clients and network."
Click Here to View Our Current List of Exhibitors
(check back often for updates)
Click the headings below or scroll down for more information.
Virtual Exhibitor Package Inclusions
Your Virtual Exhibitor Package Includes:
- NEW! Two 'All Access Conference Passes' - Includes full access to all conference content including workshops, pre-conference sessions, and networking events
- Company listing, description and logo in the Conference Program (PDF version only)
- Company listing, description, logo and contact information on the Conference Website
- Delegate Contact List - to be provided on the first day of the virtual conference (Sept. 22 - AM)
- NEW! Option to include up to three promotional/marketing materials with your exhibitor listing on the conference website (examples include documents, sample tools & templates, videos)
- NEW! Access to Conference Website, including all content and resources for 30 days post-conference - PLUS, the ability to connect and further network with delegates
- NEW! 15% discount on Exhibitor Package Rates for 2021 Annual Conference at Deerhurst Resort
- NEW! 15% discount on all Annual Conference Advertising and Sponsorship opportunities
Virtual exhibitor package cost is $500.00 + HST
- Your virtual exhibitor package includes two all-access conference passes (includes access to all conference content including workshops, pre-conference sessions, and networking events).
There is an additional cost of $50.00 + HST per person for each additional registration.
||Tuesday, September 22 - Friday, September 25 (AM) - Plenary Sessions
- Includes ethics workshop, keynote speakers, discussion forums and networking sessions.
- Delegates will have access to your exhibitor listing and additional materials during and 30 days post-conference.
PLUS - Full Access to the Pre-Conference Sessions - save the dates:
Broadcast dates with live Q&A are listed below. All sessions will be recorded to view for future playback.
Week 1: August 25, 26, 27 at 12 - 1 PM EST & August 27 at 2 - 30 PM EST
Week 2: September 1, 2, 3 at 12 - 1 PM EST
Week 3: September 8, 9, 10 at 12 - 1 PM EST
Week 4: September 15, 16, 17 at 12 - 1 PM EST
EXTRA OPPORTUNITY FOR EXPOSURE:
Your company name, description and logo will appear on the conference website upon registration completion, available to all registered delegates to view.
REGISTER TODAY - The earlier you register, the more exposure you receive.
Click Here to View the Virtual Conference Schedule.
to Access the Delegate Landing page for additional information on the Virtual Conference.
Check back frequently as we continue to provide updates.
New! Additional Materials
As an exhibitor, you have the option to include up to three
marketing/promotional items as 'additional materials' along with your company listing. This feature provides you with the opportunity to provide rich digital collateral and share more information with MFOA Conference Delegates such as a unique offer, new product/service information, or a 'how-to' reference guide, either in PDF or Video (mp4) formats.
The 'additional materials' section will go live on Day 1 of the Virtual Conference, on Tuesday, September 22. Delegates will have the ability to view and/or save items they are interested in. Delegates will have access to these resources for 30 days after the virtual conference end date.
Content you can include:
- Voucher for Free Sample or Product - Click to view sample
Create a Voucher for a free sample or product for delegates to redeem. You can provide delegates with a contact email to request a free sample or product.
- Coupon, Discount Code
Create a virtual coupon or discount code, exclusive to MFOA delegates. This type of content can be used to encourage delegates to try out a new product or service by redeeming their code for cost savings.
- Advertisement, Flyer
Similar to what you would include in a physical delegate bag, an electronic advertisement or flyer can be shared with delegates.
- Document Share, How-To Information Guide
Provide a document, such as an infographic, tips & tricks, or how-to information guide. This is a great way to share customized content with MFOA delegates. (PDF format only)
- Link to a website
Share a link to a website to promote your company, product or service offering.
Create a customized video for MFOA delegates - maximum 1 minute duration (mp4 format)
- Tools & Templates
Such as a fillable excel template or form (note: this will need to be saved in PDF format, a note can be included with contact information for delegates who would like to request an editable version)
Let your imagination run wild!
How to Participate:
Due Date: Friday, August 28 - email content to email@example.com
Participating exhibitors are permitted to provide up to three items to include as additional materials with your exhibitor listing
Acceptable file formats: PDF - no maximum file size, mp4 - no maximum file size; approximately 5 minutes in duration
Rules & Regulations and Conference Code of Conduct
Click Here to review MFOA's Exhibitor Rules & Regulations and Conference Code of Conduct
Note: This document must be reviewed upon registering to attend the Virtual Annual Conference
Take advantage of the many high-profile opportunities that can increase your exposure at the 2020 Virtual Annual Conference.
Registered exhibitors can save 15% off all 2020 Virtual Annual Conference Advertising and Sponsorship opportunities.
Click Here to download our Virtual Conference Sponsorship Package
MFOA hosts all training using the zoom platform. We recommend you test your software in advance:
- Click Here for a detailed guide on how to join a session.
- Click Here to test your audio connection.
If you are unable to attend a live session, you will also have access to the recordings which can be accessed through your web browser or a media player that supports mp4 format.
Requirements for Participation: Broadband/High Speed Internet Connection, Audio Speakers
Recommended for Optimal Experience: Headphones, Desktop or Laptop (versus tablet or mobile device), Computer Microphone or Access to a Telephone Line
Contact Abigail Goldberg, Training Coordinator, MFOA - firstname.lastname@example.org / 416-362-9001 x 226